Tranquil Lagoon - Waterfront Luxury
Situated in a very quiet area on St Hubert’s Island, Tranquil Lagoon is a light-filled double storey holiday home, boasting an absolute waterfront position with pool that embraces the true island lifestyle for 4 adults and 4 children only.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE LOCATION JET SKIS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THE PROPERTY or BEING DRIVEN TO THE PROPERTY AT ANY TIME. (failure to do so will breach T&C’s)
This water frontage property offers a practical floor plan with kitchen & dining areas overlooking the inground pool, manicured gardens and boat slip (suitable for kayaks or small boats) while featuring 3 plus bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living spaces and a balcony with stunning water views. Spectacular in every way, this premium renovated holiday home is located in a peaceful community offering plenty of space for the family to enjoy a relaxing getaway, ideal for those looking for an outdoor entertainers paradise. Master bedroom has a queen bed, walk-in robe, ensuite with spa bath & shower. Bedroom 2 & 3 has a queen bed and built-in robe. While Bedroom 4 has a single bunk bed and built-in robe.
* Open plan living space features a flat-screen TV, DVD, modular lounge, WIFI
* Kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, island bench, microwave
* Outdoor entertaining with in-ground pool, gas BBQ, outdoor setting for 8+
* Ducted air-conditioning, double lock-up garage, private boat ramp/slip
* Floating jetty but please note no wash restrictions & noise limits apply to all vessels
* Only 5 min drive to popular tourist spots; Ettalong Beach, Umina & Woy Woy
* Main bathroom with bath, shower. Internal laundry with washer (no dryer)
* This property sleeps a maximum of 4 adults & 4 children only
All linen, towels and bed making included for all guests
Please be aware this is a very quiet neighbourhood and sound travels easily on this island, so please keep noise levels down in respect of the surrounding community. STRICTLY NO parties, functions, excessive noise or additional visitors allowed. Strictly no pets or smoking allowed and please read the Terms and Conditions as laid out by Accom Holidays and Fair Trading NSW.