Please note there is a total fire ban unless you have a permit from the 1st September till further notice due to the extremely dry conditions in the area.
Fronting the tranquil Gloucester River, Longford is set in a rural area with no phone reception or Wi-Fi, This stunningly renovated farmhouse has plenty of character, charm and history dating over 100 years old. This is a perfect family retreat, providing an ideal country lifestyle in quiet and picturesque surrounds, accessed via a shallow river crossing which is suitable for all cars and only a little over ten minutes drive to town. Some of its many great features include a generous living area, a combined kitchen/dining, timber floors, air-conditioning, wood fire and wonderful rural views. Gloucester River, a favourite to locals is great for a spot of fishing, swimming and kayaking and just 50 metres from the entrance to the property. The scenic drive to the town centre of Gloucester has many cafes, restaurants, grocery and boutique shopping and a lovely kids playground, tennis courts, swimming pool and bike/skate park. The spacious master bedroom has a queen bed and built-ins, bedroom 2 has a queen bed and there is also a kids or teenage retreat with 4 single beds. PLEASE NOTE THE PROPERTY NO PHONE RECEPTION AND NO WIFI.
* Living space features Flat-screen TV, DVD, fireplace, reclining lounges
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric cooking
* Sun-drenched verandah with cosy love seat, gas BBQ and stunning views
* Ducted air-con, ceiling fans, hardwood floors, dining seats 6, carport parking
* Original bathroom with shower. Full internal laundry with washer, dryer
* Limited mobile phone coverage (depending on carrier)
* Firewood not supplied
Linen, towels and bed making is provided for your convenience