Umina Beach House - Inground Pool
Ideally located less than 150metres walk to Umina Beach, ‘The Umina Beach House’ will be your home away from home as you enjoy a relaxing holiday in this popular beachside locale! The property features three generous size bedrooms upstairs, plus separate guest accommodation with two bedrooms and bathroom on the lower level! Perfect property for 2 families or group of friends.
The property boasts a generous size living area with timber flooring, stunning skylights offering light-filled interiors and relaxing coastal decor throughout the bedrooms & living space. An enclosed balcony will also accommodate your outdoor living requirements. Master bedroom has a queen bed and built-ins overlooking rainforest. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed and bedroom 3 has 2 single beds with built in robe. Main upstairs bathroom with shower & bath & separate toilet. Internal laundry with washer & dryer and additional toilet.
Bedroom 4 and 5 are located downstairs with 1 queen size bedroom and separate bedroom with 2 single bunk beds, lounge, air-conditioning, pool table, TV, bathroom with toilet & shower. The lower level is ideal for one family or teenagers. Note: There is no internal access from upstairs to the lower level, it has a separate entry.
Property features include:
* Open plan living space with Flat screen TV, DVD, cosy lounges, classic board games and gas fireplace
* Kitchen has a 6 burner gas cooktop, miele oven, Nespresso coffee machine and dishwasher
* Outdoor entertaining with enclosed balcony, inground pool, BBQ, outdoor seating overlooking lush rainforest
* Split-system airconditioning throughout, off-street parking, 8 seater dining table
* Pet Friendly – 1 small dog only
* Short 2 minute stroll to Umina beachfront and only 5 minutes to town centre
All linen, towels and bed making included for all guests
STRICTLY NO parties, functions, excessive noise or additional visitors allowed. Strictly no pets or smoking allowed. This property is suited to 8 adults maximum, with 12 in total including children