Its A Puzzle @ Pearl Beach
This adorable and affordable holiday home features 3 bedrooms, an attached studio and open plan living in a quiet residential area, surrounded by nature’s beauty. This is a perfect retreat for families looking for a cosy, comfortable and homely beachside holiday. Located less than 200 metres and flat walking distance to the picturesque beach, Pearls on the Beach restaurant & cafe. You can also find plenty of activities to do in the neighbouring towns of Ettalong, Umina & Woy Woy with weekend markets, boutique shops, cinemas, pelican feeding, fishing hot spots and ferry transport. Master bedroom contains a king bed, built-ins, WC and ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 contains a queen bed and built-ins. Bedroom 3 has 2 single bunk beds and built-ins. Bedroom 4 is an attached studio with a queen bed, ensuite with shower, air-conditioning and a dryer.
* Living space contains flat-screen TV, DVD player and leather modular lounge
* Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine
* Lovely outdoor entertaining with timber deck, fully-fenced yard, charcoal weber, seating
* Aircon in living area, ceiling fans throughout, dining area seats 10, combustion fireplace
* Close by to kids’ playground, tennis courts, nature walks, beachfront and rock pool
* Main bathroom and combined laundry contains shower, bath and washing machine
All linen, towels and bed making included for all guests.
Please note that $175.00 cleaning fee will be added to the overall booking total for this property
STRICTLY NO parties, functions, excessive noise or additional visitors allowed. Strictly no pets or smoking allowed