Its A Puzzle @ Pearl Beach
This adorable and affordable holiday home features 3 bedrooms, an attached studio and open plan living in a quiet residential area, surrounded by nature’s beauty. This is a perfect retreat for families looking for a cosy, comfortable and homely beachside holiday. Located less than 200 metres and flat walking distance to the picturesque beach, Pearls on the Beach restaurant & cafe. You can also find plenty of activities to do in the neighbouring towns of Ettalong, Umina & Woy Woy with weekend markets, boutique shops, cinemas, pelican feeding, fishing hot spots and ferry transport. Master bedroom contains a king bed, built-ins, WC and ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 contains a queen bed and built-ins. Bedroom 3 has 2 single bunk beds and built-ins. Bedroom 4 is an attached studio with a queen bed, ensuite with shower, air-conditioning and a dryer.
* Living space contains flat-screen TV, DVD player and leather modular lounge
* Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine
* Lovely outdoor entertaining with timber deck, fully-fenced yard, charcoal weber, seating
* Aircon in living area, ceiling fans throughout, dining area seats 10, combustion fireplace
* Close by to kids’ playground, tennis courts, nature walks, beachfront and rock pool
* Main bathroom and combined laundry contains shower, bath and washing machine
All linen, towels and bed making included for all guests.
STRICTLY NO parties, functions, excessive noise or additional visitors allowed. Strictly no pets or smoking allowed