Island Escape St Huberts Island
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE LOCATION JET SKIS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THE PROPERTY or BEING DRIVEN TO THE PROPERTY AT ANY TIME. (Failure to do so will breach T&C’s)
Island Escape, positioned in the exclusive and quiet location of St Huberts Island, this sun-drenched setting offers tranquil family accommodation in a comfortable holiday home. This thoughtfully designed property offers stunning water views and ample space for all the family with an open lounge/dining area and spacious games room for the kids.
Many of the Coast’s most spectacular beaches and national parks are within a few minutes’ drive as well as a wonderful array of restaurants, cafes, and eateries within close proximity to Ettalong, Terrigal, Killcare and Avoca Beach
Master bedroom contains a queen bed, Bedroom 2 contains a queen bed and bedroom 3 contains 2 single beds
* Open plan living space with smart TV, Wifi, cosy furnishings, views
* Kitchen with electric cooktop, breakfast bar, dishwasher, and Nespresso compatible coffee machine
* Ducted air con throughout, games room with pool table and sit-down arcade game
* Outdoor undercover area, BBQ, boat ramp and canoes
* Main bathroom with free-standing bathtub and separate shower.
* Internal laundry with washer, dryer and second toilet
* Electric car charging station located in the driveway
* Only 5-minute drive to Ettalong, Umina and Woy Woy Town centre, beach, and eateries
Please note, all linen, towels and bed making included for all guests.
This is a very quiet location and community, so please keep this in mind when booking
Please note that $170.00 cleaning fee will be added to the overall booking total for this property
Please be aware this is a very quiet neighbourhood and sound travels easily on this island, so please keep noise levels down in respect of the surrounding community. STRICTLY NO parties, functions, excessive noise, or additional visitors allowed. Strictly no pets or smoking allowed and please read the Terms and Conditions as laid out by Accom Holidays and Fair-Trading NSW.