Daleys Waterfront Retreat
Daley’s Waterfront Retreat is something different. It is architecturally designed and positioned on the side of Bouddi National Park Mountain taking full advantage of the beautiful water and bushland views. Wander down to the house through a wonderland of manicured native gardens.
Daley’s Waterfront Retreat offers breath-taking 180-degree views of this unique waterway and Bouddi National Park. This holiday home is spacious, comfortable, and private, catering well to family groups looking for a serene retreat. Positioned in a quiet and peaceful community,
Wander down to your own personal Jetty to fish in one of the best fishing spots in NSW. If you enjoy crabs throw in the crab pot and enjoy. When you’ve exhausted yourself fishing, check out the Badminton court. You’ll find racquets and shuttlecocks there for your pleasure. The pool table may have to wait until tomorrow while you relax on the lower deck for a BBQ where everyone can fit around the outdoor dining table.
Daley’s Waterfront Retreat is ideally located for those interested in bushwalking in Bouddi National Park, fishing in Brisbane Water, boating, kayaking, jet skiing or swimming at the patrolled beaches of Killcare, McMasters, and Umina, all a short drive away.
Inside this unique waterfront property, you’ll find a stunning, spacious Main bedroom which has stunning views, a queen bed and ensuite with corner bath and shower.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 also has breathtaking views to wake up to. They both have queen beds and a perfectly positioned desk to take advantage of the view. The kids will be excited about the fourth bedroom and the perfect games/movie room next door. This room sleeps four in a tri bunk with a trundle if needed.
* Two living areas; both featuring smart flat-screen TV’s, cosy lounges and Wi-Fi available
* Gourmet kitchen with induction cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave, butler’s pantry
* Large entertaining balcony with built in gas BBQ, outdoor seating for 8+, pool table
* Ducted air con on each level, dining seats 8, off-street parking for 2 cars
* Cathedral ceilings; vast expanses of glass, stunning water views
* Private deep-water jetty on the shoreline, badminton court, kayaks, fishing rods
* Only a short 5-minute drive to Ettalong; markets, cinemas, cafes, restaurants, ferry
* Modern bathroom with deep bathtub and shower. Internal laundry with washer, dryer
Please note that $350.00 cleaning fee has been added to the overall booking total for this property
All linen, towels and bed making included for all guests
**Please note, we have a strictly no party/functions policy and will only allow up to 6 adults and 3 children being family groups at this property. Noise restrictions are in place for this property as you need to be mindful of the neighbours.